|Sayeh from The Office Stylist website|
She is describe as one who has a creative mind for office space. Reading about Sayeh, really had me in the mind frame that "Dreams Do Come True." It looks like she has taken her hobby of designing and made it her job. Sayeh specializes in:
- Lifestyle Expert
- Write your Ideas down.
- As a designer, I'm sure you receive inspiration any and everywhere.
- This is how Arabelle got started @ Teen Vogue.com
- Don't be afraid to use a blog or website you already love for inspiration.
- Be creative and put your own unique spin on the things you already love.
- To get you started Chris Brogan has outlined 100 things you can blog about
- Visit Chris Brogan.com, I believe you'll find him funny, focused, and helpful all at the same time.
Everyone you consult will give you a word of advice. On occasions it can be contradicting, because there is no one way to be a successful blogger, but there are a few common traits that all great bloggers have: focus, passion, patience, character, inspiration, and networking skills. - Ryan Paugh, Brazen Careerist
Sayeh was also featured in June's 2013 issue of People Style Watch