So, who exactly needs power thoughts and what are they?
First, I will admit that I need power thoughts! I need them everyday. Power thoughts are positive things you tell yourself. For example...
- I am smart
- I will live a stress free life
- Today will be a great day, because I decided that it would
- My destiny is not determine by others, but by the choices I make
- I am destined for greatness
- I will have a great day today
- I will show respect to my boss
- I will love my enemies and those who wrongfully misuse me
- I am a leader
- I can do all things through Christ Jesus, who is my strength
I know for me it's all about strengthening my mind to prepare me for the world. Let me explain that concept a little...
Everyday I encounter people. I come into contact with people who I thought I never would see again, people I've hated once upon a time in my life, old flames, enemies, and just really rude people. These types of people will never disappear, as a matter of fact you may run into them too often. But what can change is how you treat them. If you tell yourself that you are going to treat people right no matter what, then that's a power thought.
Now if you fail at it, it's okay, because we are not talking about power actions, but only about power thoughts. If you begin to regularly think about these things to help you be a better person, eventually they will become power actions.
Do you know...
Do you know there is power behind everything you think about. Whether it's right or wrong, there is action behind the thought. For example...
If you tell yourself you look good in red, then red will become one of the favorite colors you like to wear. If you tell yourself you don't like customer service, then everywhere you go, you may experience customer service problems. And it may not be something wrong with the person in customer service, but instead just with you.
We hear songs
All the time that says sometimes we have to learn to encourage ourselves. And that's exactly how I feel about power thoughts. It's so easy to think wrong, but very hard to think right. Especially, when you seem to find yourself in hard situations all the time.
Joyce Meyer Power Thoughts
- You never know what God has in store when he puts something on your heart to do, even when it doesn't make sense.
- If God asks you to do something...DO IT! I assure you, He always knows, what He is doing. So, even when you don't understand go ahead and obey!
- In many Scripture passages, the bible teaches that when we obey God we are blessed and when we don't, we aren't.
- Take my word for it...obedience is better than disobedience.
- Four ways to "Strengthen Your Faith"
- Ten ways to "Be a Small Blessing" to others
- Joel Osteen "God Designed You to Withstand Any Storm"
- Joel Osteen "Keep Your Vision" in front of you
- Joel Osteen "The God Who Closes Doors"
- Joel Osteen "The Power of I Am"
- This is my "Christian Story"
|Joyce Meyer: Power Thoughts: 12 Strategies to Win the Battle of the Min,|
Available @ Amazon.com $11.44
|Joyce Meyer" Wonderfully Made (Everyday Zoo), Available@ Amazon.com $13.67.|