|Photo Taken from Sarah Jakes Twitter: Follower her!|
|Serita, T.D. Jakes, and Sarah Jakes. Sarah has 4 other siblings.|
Sarah Jakes said,
"You learn so much about marriage once you're married, and it's just about applying it."
- I have build my ministry and identity around being the best wife and mother I can be.
- I think one of the biggest strengths in marriage is really being able to laugh and play with one another, because life is so hard and you have to.
- Marriage is an institution ordained by God. Some grow into it, some found themselves in it, and some desire it. But God gives it.
- Call me naïve, call me young, call me what you want...I believe in love.
- I believe in love that doesn't ignore wrongs, but pushes past it to find the right.
- I have known love that stands as a wall around me in the face of adversity, protecting me from a harsh world.
- I have seen love that silences personal thoughts and opinions, to spare pain from the one they love.
- I have witnessed love that casts the perfect shadow in the scorching heat of heartbreak.
- I trust love.
- I trust that no matter what happens, love will see us through
- True love should begin in the inside.
|Praise Philly Exclusive: |
Sarah Henson (Jakes) Gets
Divorce After Four Years of Marriage
|Jasmine Brand: Sarah husband responds|
Follow Sarah Jakes:
READ MORE ON GOTBOC Magazine
- Iyanla Vanzant and Oprah Winfrey beef...Is it settle?
- Power Thoughts to change your mindset...Start with I am smart, I am educated...
- Strengthen your FAITH with prayer, meditation, and attending church
- Send her some flowers